Our work together is meant to give you space for deep thinking and reflection. With the insights that emerge, we’ll create a personal action plan. By the end of our session, you’ll know exactly what you have to do in the next week. More importantly, you’ll be more excited about doing it. Whether it’s a presentation you need to write, a client conversation you need to have, or anything else - it will be easier, more fun, and you’ll be far more effective when mentally prepared and full of passion.
- Relationship Building
- Career Decisions
- Professional Development
- Success in a new role
- Time management
Clients often approach us saying:
- “Work isn’t as fulfilling as it used to be, and I’m starting to lose steam. What’s wrong with me?”
- “I find myself procrastinating on important projects and it is stressing me out. How can I get myself motivated and inspired to take action?”
- “I have to have a difficult conversation, and it’s going to be a disaster. Where do I even start?”
- “I’m overwhelmed. It feels like there is more and more on my plate every day. How do I get out of this cycle?”
- “I am new in this job and want to build a relationship with our CEO, but they feel unapproachable.”
- “My voice isn’t being heard.”
- “I have way more to do than I’ll ever have time for."
- “I’m coming to a crossroads in my career. How can I align my career goals with those of the company?”
- “My personal life is suffering, and it’s my job’s fault.”